Please visit and support our valued sponsors!
Our Valued Sponsors
in the GROOMERS LOUNGE the Groomers Directory
and the Grooming Schools Directory

Non sponsor links and/or advertising is prohibited

Yorkie puppy cut "faces"? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Groomers BBS » Breed Styles and Grooming Techniques » Yorkie puppy cut "faces"? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

dodgerdog
Registered Member
Username: dodgerdog

Post Number: 156
Posted From: 4.244.33.103
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 7:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Help, I seem to be having trouble on yorkie faces. Most of the yorkies I do are puppy cuts, like with a 3F. I leave about an inch on the beards. I know to hold the ear up, fold it in half and trim down the sides. I then shape the side of the beard. There seems to be hair sticking out on the sides of the dogs face, down by the lower jawline when looking at the dog head on. I don't think I should scissor down on this like you do a shih tzu? Can someone please help. I know pictures are next to impossible, but if someone can show me somehow.....I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

enemytosleep
Registered Member
Username: enemytosleep

Post Number: 306
Posted From: 69.119.242.110
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 8:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm not sure exactly what you are questioning, but I find that thinning shears work wonders on these guys. I'll scissor it to shape and then blend the edges in for a smoother finish. Here are some pics of some guys I did in #4 strips. Hope this helps:

bbird
Registered Member
Username: bbird

Post Number: 260
Posted From: 69.9.29.5
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 8:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Very cute heads. Can you describe in greater detail how you achieve this? Please.

enemytosleep
Registered Member

Post Number: 308
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 9:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'll try to :-) First I clean out the stop and a little under the eyes with thinning shears. Then I clip about the top 1/3 of the ear with a #10. I take the blade I used on the body and use it to blend in the back of the skull into the neck. Then I comb the visor forward and trim with scissors. Next I comb the chin down trim to the length I want rounding up to the sides a bit. I hold the ears up and trim the sides of the ear and face to meet (in a semi-circle I guess you could say). Then I fold the ear in half and trim that to match the outside. After all is trimmed I go over the edges with thinning shears to blend in any scissor marks. I find this helps them from looking choppy. Hope that made sense.

eli
Registered Member
Username: eli

Post Number: 484
Posted From: 65.32.105.14
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 2:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great description enemytosleep.
I am not a words person so it's very generous of u to share pics.

I do have a question.
Is the length of the hair on the sizes of the muzzle & up the cheeks all one length?

In other words- When u make that one cut with the scissors along the jaw, is that it? Or are u using your thinning shears to make it less straight across? Does this make any sense?

This is hard to ask the right way but I must be doing something wrong on these thick haired straight haired dogs cause it looks unfinished to me when I do it.

Thanks for any help.
Erica

enemytosleep
Registered Member

Post Number: 309
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 6:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Isn't it so hard to describe these things in text? lol

I use the shears to make the basic shape and length on everything (face). Then I round it off with the thinning shears to blend it in and makes it less blocky, etc. So almost like a rough cut and then finishing with the thinnnig shears. I do much better with pictures myself so I'm glad they helped somebody. :-)

dodgerdog
Registered Member

Post Number: 158
Posted From: 4.244.33.81
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 7:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Enemy to my rescue once again! Beautiful job! I know its almost impossible for me to explain in words and you do such a great job explaining how you do things. Not only beautiful grooms but great explanations to go along with it! I guess the question I have and again, I can't draw them dang lines on the pictures like you do. EEK! This is going to be hard to explain!!!! The part in question is the part of the jawline down from the eyes. I guess when looking at your picture of your yorkie it would be the part just down from the eyes to the side at the jawline. Should that be one length? Oh my gosh that sounded so stupid. It makes no sense! Lets try this. When you hold the ear up and make that scissor down.....should that be one length? Or will it look more like a layered look. I know the part laying down the sides from the nose.....is one length to the jawline. It's the part behind that on the sides that I am having trouble with. Like in your picture to the right....the one with the red bandanna? The part of the jawline just down from the eye? Mine always seems to be sticking out just at the jawline, like there is just too much hair there. It doesn't fit in with the natural flow....the semi-circle jawline? Geez.....I am so sorry for not be able to put this into words. Comparing it to the shih tzu face, I mean the part in front of the ears on the shih tzu. You know how you scissor that down and around? That has more of a layered look. Oh heck with it. I can't explain it. Thanks for the pictures and for trying to help. Maybe I just need to use my thinners like you said above...that may be all I need to do to get rid of the part that seems to be sticking out.

enemytosleep
Registered Member

Post Number: 310
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 8:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When I cut the side of the face and the visor and then blend in with thinners, it does look a bit layered. I think it's from folding the ear and rounding the visor. Then I blend and round with thinning shears to make it look pretty.

lindsey
Registered Member
Username: lindsey

Post Number: 328
Posted From: 71.2.128.222
Posted on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 7:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Another good trick (that requires some coordination) is to comb up the hair on the top of the head, and taking your first two fingers, hold that hair and an ear straight up from the head (like a hairdresser would). Then cut the hair even with the line you clipped on the ear (but be careful you arent cutting the ear too). This will give you an even layered look. This is a great tip (for westies too) that works well especially if you are going to use a little hairspray to spray it up at the end. Also, like enemy said, I fold the ear in half lengtwise and trim any hair that pops out even with the ear, this helps the hairline blend better with no big pieces hanging out around the ears. Always make sure to trim the jaw short, long beards make it more difficult to get a round look.

dodgerdog
Registered Member

Post Number: 160
Posted From: 4.245.89.11
Posted on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 9:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks guys. I don't do too many yorkies so I guess I just haven't perfected it yet. I will take your advice an try to apply it the next time. I'll post a picture, too.

groom123
Registered Member
Username: groom123

Post Number: 85
Posted From: 64.12.116.196
Posted on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ALSO, I spray up heads to get that round round look....use Thick and Thicker or my fave FREEZE IT from Walmart. You apply it and comb the hair up then let it dry, applying more if you need to. It helps hold the hair where you need it to be while you scissor. I do the same thing to westies.
AND it will wash out or brush out after you are through using it as glue it you like, but I usually send them home with it in their heads. Not had but one complaint and that person complains about something all the time.

It also helps if you can scissor from UNDERNEATH up into the head from the chin. I use a pair of reversible curves to do that with. Make sense? For some reason it pushes the hair where you want it to go not away from the scissors.

(Message edited by groom123 on August 1, 2007)

scruffy_to_fluffy
Registered Member
Username: scruffy_to_fluffy

Post Number: 8
Posted From: 64.12.116.6
Posted on Monday, September 3, 2007 - 4:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can someone explain the difference between a Teddy bear cut and a puppy cut on a yorkie. I have never heard the expression Teddy bear cut relating to a yorkie.
In a nutshell. I was made to feel really stupid today by a new cleint. She stated she wanted a Teddy bear cut on her yorkie. That she just couldn't deal with the long coat, matting anymore. ( Georguous long coat that other yorkie owners would die for. There was only a couple little snarls in it which came out with ease.)I told her I had not heard Teddy bear before in relating to a Yorkie. I asked all the right questions about length of hair to be left on body and she described a short round face. So I took it to mean like the picture above but with the body hair a little longer. Well that wasn't what she meant and she called me stupid for not knowing what a teddy bear yorkie cut was. and I had cut her dog to short.
So please someone tell me what I did wrong.

progroom
Registered Member
Username: progroom

Post Number: 4465
Posted From: 68.93.178.30
Posted on Monday, September 3, 2007 - 4:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The only real Yorkie style is long and flowing to the floor. Anything other than that is an owner's choice. That's what I tell those kinds of owners and it does seem to help.

On a drop coat, I always try to get through to them that they are likely not be 'fluffy'. The coat does not have the body to be fluffy. Instead it lays flat making it look much shorter.

I then try to head off any potential problems by saying I am pretty sure I know what they are visioning in their mind. If I do the dog a little too long or a little too short, let me know and I'll adjust it next time. Length is a relative term and sometimes it takes a grooming or two to get it just right.

Sorry you had to deal with such a difficult woman.

Barb

gone2dogs
Registered Member
Username: gone2dogs

Post Number: 1065
Posted From: 156.34.183.209
Posted on Monday, September 3, 2007 - 4:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Okay this is MY opinion but there is NO such thing as a proper teddy bear of puppy cut (unless on a poodle there is an officail puppy cut) for a yorkie, shih etc!!! Owners either hear it from another owner, or another groomer. It is a nickname and most shops have difference opinions on what constututes these 'pet' cuts.

As for name calling I would have thrown her out of my shop. If the word "stupid" crossed my clients lips and it was aimed at me I would quickly respond with, " We are done. This will not work, unfortuenatly you have made it clear that I am not the groomer for you. I do not allow ANYONE to call me names. Calling me stupid hurts and it is time for you to go." Normally I have no backbone but I grew up with no name calling, the few times I have benn called names just makes me see red and I lose my temper.

louie
Registered Member
Username: louie

Post Number: 2282
Posted From: 67.80.249.139
Posted on Monday, September 3, 2007 - 4:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i don't call any haircut by a "name" i just ask the client to show me how much coat they either want left ON the dog OR how much they want taken OFF:-)
i am sorry also that the client treated you like that, ----you are not stupid. don't EVER think that you are:-)

kelli
Registered Member
Username: kelli

Post Number: 400
Posted From: 98.16.157.85
Posted on Monday, September 3, 2007 - 4:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To me, a teddy bear cut is a shave down... i.e, if you come across it in my notes, that's what I did! But around here, the owners and some groomers seem to think that's when the legs are left fuller than the body. I think that's a lamb. I went to lots of trouble one time to do a lamb cut as written down by the receptionist, only to discover the owner's idea of a lamb is shaved body, head, ears, tail, legs, everywhere! Phooey. I hate clip names.

barkaboutus
Registered Member
Username: barkaboutus

Post Number: 383
Posted From: 74.192.238.142
Posted on Monday, September 3, 2007 - 4:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, I agree G2Ds, call me stupid only ONE time... and you're out! (haven't had it happen yet though) Other than that, when someone comes in with a dog, be it yorkie, shihtzu, poodle, etc and asks for a "puppy cut", I ask "What is your definition of a puppy cut cause every single person out there has a different definition"... I use those words exactly. Same thing with "make him short", I always say to "show me with your fingers how long you want it." and almost NEVER do they want it to my definition of short (#7 or #4)... it's almost always between 3/8" and 3/4" or even 1"... so I also tell them to be very careful what they ask of a groomer cause you might just get what you asked for if you don't elaborate. And I too tell a drop coated breed owner that it will be that length, but it will look shorter since it's going to lie flat and not fluffy. I've not had any problems so far (that I know of lol). As for my definition of a "puppy cut" on any breed, it's the same length ALL over, including ears/face/tail cause that's what a puppy looks like, same length all over cause they're growing out from being born like a #10 reversed :-)

As for a teddybear clip, to me (my definition), it's a little more like what I would also call a lamb clip, little fuller legs, and the face/ears/tail would be a little longer perhaps.

scruffy_to_fluffy
Registered Member

Post Number: 9
Posted From: 64.12.116.6
Posted on Monday, September 3, 2007 - 6:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks everyone,
Itís nice to know you all are there. This is just not my day as I was uploading my answer my computer kicked me off. Now that the tears have dried up. Whereís the wine? I know I need to grow more backbone. But just opening my own shop a few months ago I try to please too much, and have a very thin skin. Earlier emails was a nutshell so heres the longer version.
Barb, I agree with you and my first instinct was to tell the customer I didnít want to take anything off that gorgeous coat in the first place.
And yes gone2dogs, That is my opinion and I cringe when I hear the term puppy cut.
I told her because of the straightness and fineness of it would never look fluffy. I then proceeded to explain that there really is no Teddy bear or Puppy cut, style. That every groomer and/or customers idea of length might be different. So then I brought out my paper that shows the different lengths for different comb and blades. (Still working on a photo book, left mine at an old employer) She chooses 4F. I told her when she came back if it was to long it would only take a quick couple of minutes to take more off. That I tend to leave it longer because it is easier to take off than put back on. Well once I got started I went with a 5/8 HT because of the hair texture. Better too long than too short. I left the face rounder and fuller than Kelliís pic. Barkaboutsus description sounds like what I do. So here I am pleased that I got this cute ďpuppyĒ look one this thin coat and my other customers love. Then she walked in the door and starts screaming to her husband in Spanish and I knew something was wrong when he bolts up the stairs. Well she says it is to short I show her the paper and the difference that it is longer than she asked for. She starts spitting out that her groomer will have a fit when she sees him, about being stupid that that was no teddy bear cut. My jaw just about hit the floor. I asked why if she was so happy with her groomer why did she bring her dog here. She moved and this was closer. I asked her to have her groomer call me and she can tell me exactly what she does so next time I can achieve that look that I was sorry for any miss communication we obviously had, And to bring pictures next time. And that I would talk to all of you and down in Hershey this weekend. Then she says something about all the other places she had taken the dog. The one place she mentioned is in walking distance. Well that did it and I asked again that if she was happy about her one groomer then she should have stayed there. But she replies this is closer. Well you could tell she didnít want to pay but I did stick a little to my guns a little and told her that I was unhappy that she was unhappy so I was going to charge just for a brush and bath. She paid it but you could tell that she wasnít happy about it. Now lets see if the check clears (donít accept charge cards yet) I have never had a customer be that rude and the big muscle husband in the background didnít help. I do hate working alone thought and when the feed store next door is closed maybe I should be closed too! It is usually my day off but gotta make more to spend more at hershey!!!
So thanks for all the ideas and suggestions and letting me vent.
Martha

gone2dogs
Registered Member

Post Number: 1067
Posted From: 156.34.183.209
Posted on Monday, September 3, 2007 - 9:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

People are weird, I havehad one customer with a yorkies in full coat an d eveyr month they have requested shorter and shorter and shorter. Well the last time it was 3/4" comb and the woman freaked a little saying it was too short. It was her DH who said it was what she asked for and to stop bieng a drama queen, I could have kissed him! He is a doll she is a nutbar.

Do not charge less cause they do not like what they requested!!!!!!!!! You did the work and you get paid for it. End of story. I too only opened a few months ago (end of Feb but no customers till March).
If they know you are new and they think they can push you around a promise they will! Don't give in!!!

wolfhound
Registered Member
Username: wolfhound

Post Number: 188
Posted From: 74.170.254.36
Posted on Monday, September 3, 2007 - 9:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'd have told her foo off and kicked her out, and probably told her what I thought of her opinion, then mentioned that she probably doesn't take her dog there anymore because she behaves like a big spoiled brat with no manners and THAT'S the real reason she CAN'T go there anymore.
Or possibly just punched her head.
I would not ever have been nice and asked what I could do different after she started screeching. Don't take that. It will only make her worse later.

scruffy_to_fluffy
Registered Member

Post Number: 10
Posted From: 205.188.116.6
Posted on Tuesday, September 4, 2007 - 6:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Again thanks everyone.
Sorry I look back and boy I was long winded. Your right, I shouldn't have taken it, I was just stunned that she behaved that way and froze. I red flagged her this morning and I will not let her rebook if she ever tries.

gone2dogs
Registered Member

Post Number: 1072
Posted From: 156.34.183.182
Posted on Tuesday, September 4, 2007 - 2:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I freeze too, it is so unexpected and uncalled for. But take a deep breath, be firm and when she calls agian let her know that it would be best for her to find a new groomer. When she whines, remind her you were unable to please her. Then throw in you also did not care for being called stupid..part with that good luck in the future and CLICK! It is hard, you will shake but you will feel SOOOOO good!!!!

There are many more NICE owners out there who will respect you for the work you do!!!

sage
Registered Member
Username: sage

Post Number: 35
Posted From: 142.166.242.247
Posted on Tuesday, September 4, 2007 - 6:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Strange, my boss attended a grooming seminar years ago and they learned that teddy bear trims and puppy clips are actual clips for any breed and there is a standard to follow. Basically body is one length and legs are scissored a certain length. I'll have to find out the name of the instructor.

I'll have to check with her tomorrow as she said they are in her grooming book.

Maybe I misunderstood her. :-) Which is possible, I'm still learning basic :-) Please forgive me if I did misunderstand her.

gone2dogs
Registered Member

Post Number: 1078
Posted From: 156.34.183.182
Posted on Tuesday, September 4, 2007 - 6:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Now in my Notes from the Grooming Table there is teddy, lamb and puppy for POODLES. But I don't have anythin for pet trims on yorkies, shih's etc.
I do not think it is anything 'official'. The problem I run into in one groomer calls a puppy cut a 7f smoothy, 3f face, another calls it a 3/4" comb all over. And so one. I had one lady come in with her puppy cut from a groomer (not sure where), shaved legs, shaved head long on the back. So ugly I almost laughed outloud. Evened him up and she is now a great regualr with 2 dogs.

scruffy_to_fluffy
Registered Member

Post Number: 11
Posted From: 205.188.116.6
Posted on Tuesday, September 4, 2007 - 7:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There is a god that still loves me! My first customer today was a 16 yr old cat badly matted. Even though I did the cat once at the vets I use to work for, she was nervous for him being in a new place. I scooped him out of his crate to examine before them and discuss our options. She stated he really likes you and he doesn't like anybody. I'm thinking Oh great I only have a helper on thursdays and after yestday I'm ready to throw in the towel. but I didn't remember anything bad about this cat) Well when she picked him up he was sleeping in his crate. Which she says he never does after grooming. And then she turns and hugs me with tears in her eyes and says thank you for taking such good care of her baby and "I promise I will be back every month from now on" as she rebooked for the next three months.
Thanks everyone for giving me the nerve to go back to work with my head held high!!

sunshinee
Registered Member
Username: sunshinee

Post Number: 168
Posted From: 97.100.140.17
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2009 - 9:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is a old thread but wanted to show the cutest yorkie in what we call a teddy bear cut.. The former owner of my shop groomed this dog.. Shes now a groomer there for me..

beth2
Registered Member
Username: beth2

Post Number: 631
Posted From: 74.34.7.82
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2009 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

that yorkie must have such a plush coat! she is adorable!

wizardofpaws
Registered Member
Username: wizardofpaws

Post Number: 1702
Posted From: 4.152.246.14
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 - 6:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Missed this thread somehow. . . that is a CUTE yorkie!

enemytosleep that is a PERFECT face!!! Looks terrific!
A good friend will come bail you out of jail. A GREAT friend will be there sitting beside you saying "Man, that was fun!"

nakedbacon
Registered Member
Username: nakedbacon

Post Number: 1565
Posted From: 209.196.226.120
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! should be on cuteoverload dot com LOL
nice groom too, sunshinee
"Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet." - chinese proverb

clipit85
Registered Member
Username: clipit85

Post Number: 45
Posted From: 205.188.116.131
Posted on Sunday, August 2, 2009 - 2:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

here's a Morkie....who looks more yorkie then maltese ....but he gets a "puppy cut"

kkohio
Registered Member
Username: kkohio

Post Number: 1604
Posted From: 4.225.87.26
Posted on Sunday, August 2, 2009 - 7:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The 2 morkies that I do have poodly coats, and aren't nearly this nice. They are both gray, and the owners have let the hair grow out to about 6 inches. I also do the "puppy cut" on them, but they sure aren't this cute. Its weird how different the coats can be.

sunshinee
Registered Member
Username: sunshinee

Post Number: 188
Posted From: 68.16.171.170
Posted on Sunday, August 2, 2009 - 8:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Very VERY nice job Clipit!!!! What a CUTIE!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Copyright 1995-2010 The Groomers Lounge, All rights reserved.
No reproduction without the express written permission of the GL and/or the original poster.