Please visit and support our valued sponsors!
Our Valued Sponsors
in the GROOMERS LOUNGE the Groomers Directory
and the Grooming Schools Directory

Non sponsor links and/or advertising is prohibited

Schnoodle clip, check out the style Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Groomers BBS » Breed Styles and Grooming Techniques » MIXED-BREED GROOMING » Schnoodle clip, check out the style « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

caper
Registered Member
Username: caper

Post Number: 5
Posted From: cpe0000211fd981-cm00111ae57ef2.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 7:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is Jack, a schnoodle, I love when he comes in because I get to be creative. The lady wants this style where the only thing like a schnauzer is the eyebrows, his beard is more like a poodle mustache, and she likes the definition on the legs, he's so much fun to groom. What a difference in the before and after. I wish i could do this clip on all the schnoodles that come in the shop! jack

hairyhound
Registered Member
Username: hairyhound

Post Number: 59
Posted From: c-67-167-140-209.hsd1.mi.comcast.net
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 7:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Love the clip! I groom a toy poodle with a little goatee. It's really kind of cute. I love doing different looks. I'm sure it links back to my old art background. This job is like food for my soul at times.

schnauzershop
Registered Member
Username: schnauzershop

Post Number: 99
Posted From: ip70-185-66-254.ma.dl.cox.net
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 9:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What is it with Schnoodle owners? Here's one I do... she has me do him NAKED (#30 forward), ALL over with TINY brows and weird tiny beard. She also has me do her daughters schnauzer like this also. The schnauzer is the black one.

vehs
Registered Member
Username: vehs

Post Number: 16
Posted From: cbr-pow-pr1.tpgi.com.au
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 3:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I wouldn't go less than a 10 on the body, unless it was called for (read: matted mess)
Some owners :shakes head:

thedotteddog
Registered Member
Username: thedotteddog

Post Number: 1863
Posted From: 69.224.70.84
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 3:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have several that want the #10 reverse on the body and some even want it on the legs too. One gets reverse #10 body ,#40 ears and feet, #10 reverse head, short whiskers and brows, and about an inch long legs. No, there is no accounting for what a client wants, but if they want it and it doesn't harm the dog, I'll go for it.
Three have reverse #10 in summer and #10 with in winter on the whole dog except the short brows and whiskers.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Copyright 1995-2010 The Groomers Lounge, All rights reserved.
No reproduction without the express written permission of the GL and/or the original poster.