Forums General Groomer Health and Safety Bites and Groomer Injuries
  • Topic: Great little tool to stop biting dogs

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 11, 2016 2:03 PM CDT
    • Great little tool to stop biting dogs

I have 2 dogs that are a problem, one a shit zu and today a cocker.  The shitzu can get out of a groomers helper and hurl herself at you teeth flashing, nails were hit and miss and mom was ok with that.  Finally found something that worked great - no chance of getting bit, settled her right down, nails done everytime and something alot of us have at home or in the shop!  I used it today on a cocker that tried to snap every time you went near his back or legs.  It worked so good that I thought I would pass it on!!!   The amazing contraption (probably others know and use it but I didn't) ---  That plastic collar that the vet sells to stop a dog from licking of bothering stitches.  Some call it the Buster Collar or an Elizabethan collar.  just put the collar through the tabs, over the head and connect - done and now the little rotter can't get to you!  Hope this helps someone. Pat

• August 12, 2016 6:32 AM CDT
    • Great little tool to stop biting dogs

I use them on cats. Funny, I never really thought of using them on dogs! Thanks for sharing!

Barb

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel